Is it a challenge for your organisation to know where to start working with the SDGs?
Do you want to work with the SDGs to address sustainability issues and identify new business opportunities?
While many organisations want to engage with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to achieve sustainability, getting started can be challenging. This module introduces participants to the 17 SDGs, their areas of focus and the targets associated with each Goal. With our know-how, employees will learn how to use the Goals as a roadmap to address the organisation’s sustainability challenges and identify areas of action.
Value for your organisation
- Know the SDGs and contribute to the 2030 Agenda
- Connect the relevant SDGs to your organisation and engage with them appropriately
- Identify business opportunities and ways to mitigate risk for the organisation
Value for the employees
- Know and understand the SDGs
- Become an active contributor to the SDG commitment of your organisation
- Identify and communicate key actions that the organisation could implement
Get a glimpse of our SDGs Know-How module
Scope the sustainability challenges that could affect your organisation and get insights into your employees’ ideas and vision.
For each module, you can receive a personalised report with input from your employees in relation to sustainability and to your organisation’s strategy. This valuable information is gathered and presented to you in a report after completing each module and can help you evaluate the perspectives of your employees.
Book a free 30 minutes demo !
In our 30 min demo, you will :
- Discover our modules
- Learn how others implemented sustainability
- Find the best fit for your organisation
- Explore your customisation options
- Get answers to all of your questions with a Q&A
Sustainability Design Sprint