MODULE (For SMEs)
Do you not have a CSR department and still want your organisation to work with sustainability?
Do you want to identify a competitive advantage in these challenging times?
Do you want to involve your core team in a fun and hands-on strategy creation process?
The Design Sprint takes your core team on a gamified journey where they get informed, discuss and strategise in a fun way. Our tool brings together exercises to familiarise the participants with the SDGs and how to work with them. It involves employees in the process of strategic development by asking them to share sustainability concerns and ideas for their area of expertise.
Value for your organisation
- Identify areas of action and business opportunities through the SDGs
- Embark your employees on your sustainability journey and benefit from their informed inputs
- Develop an actionable strategy and a roadmap for its implementation
Value for the employees
- Shape the strategy of the organisation you work for and make a positive impact
- Have your ideas heard and incorporated in the process
- Participate in a playful and collaborative experience with your team
Get a glimpse of our Design Sprint module
Scope the sustainability challenges that could affect your organisation and get insights into your employees’ ideas and vision.
For each module, you can receive a personalised report with input from your employees in relation to sustainability and to your organisation’s strategy. This valuable information is gathered and presented to you in a report after completing each module and can help you evaluate the perspectives of your employees.
Book a free 30 minutes demo !
In our 30 min demo, you will :
- Discover our modules
- Find the best fit for your organisation
- Explore your customisation options
- Learn how others implemented sustainability
- Get answers to all of your questions with a Q&A